Sunday, February 15, 2009

RD is.....

Going out to see the Curious Case Of Benjamin Button in a minute.

Entirely on my own. Well, there'll probably be other people at the cinema but I'm going on my own. It's a test of my ability to enjoy my own company. If I have a crap time then I'll know what it feels like to go on a date with me.

I might even dump myself if the evening turns out badly. Or, I might pretend that I'll call and never actually do it.

Or I might get lucky and shag myself.

I'll let you know.

7 comments:

PseudoRandom said...

Hehehe have fun! I go to the cinema by myself too. I quite enjoy it actually!

Anonymous said...

hope u get lucky haha :D

Anonymous said...

So how DID it go? And what did you think of the movie? There are times when i realize that I am my own best company sometimes too. And like all good things I get bored with myself and go looking for fresher meat. ;-)

Rhythmic Diaspora said...

Well, I think I'll do a post to give the full details. But, I didn't get lucky, my date was a bit boring to be honest!

Lady divine said...

lol..hope u enjoy your company..:P
I watched this movie last saturday.... one helluva story it is!

Anonymous said...

Where is the post on this movie episode ? was there a post movie ranting which I have missed ?

Ayla

Rhythmic Diaspora said...

Ayla - Not yet, I'll write one very soon